Quotes:

Aqui ficam as coisas que eu escrevia no meu facebook nos anos 2010 a 2012: 
That don't impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don't impress me much


Dias de revolta provavelmente: 3 word 8 letters: GO TO HELL


Oh yes, the past can hurt, but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it 


Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things happen instead of making them happen. BW*.*


I'm too young to let love break my heart


What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can't do that
And there's no turning back I need time to move on '
Cause I've got time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you


Revoltada com alguém, provavelmente, não me lembro: “Be bad, but at least don't be a liar, a deceiver!”

Most girls plan is to met a guy, love, have a baby but I don't know if I have what it takes for everybody's regular plan.

You better shape up, 'cause I need a man and my heart is set on you.


Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

You see you can't just play with people's feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You'll probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile

I need you more than I can take
You promise forever and a day
And then you take it all away


Toda a alma tem uma face negra, nem eu nem tu, fugimos á regra.

Rir de tudo é coisa dos tontos, mas não rir de nada é coisa dos estúpidos. (Erasmo de Rotterdam) 

L-o-v-e’s just another word I never learned to pronounce

It's not the friends you meet, it's the friends you keep

Y no sé cuánto tiempo dure el amor
Pero hoy no hay nada mejor...

I'm so much better without you I won't be sorry, so don't you bother what
I do no matter what you say I won't return, I'm stronger now.

When it comes to dreams, one may falter, but the only way to fail is to abandon them.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Série: Stranger things

  Comecei só a ver esta série depois de ter passado todo o fenómeno dela. A primeira temporada foi muito boa, segunda v de rajada mas a terc...